Monday, 18 November 2013

Konvo Part 1


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I was super excited to blog this. MasyaAllah, the feeling that I can’t describe. After struggling so hard *when tomorrow is final exam* I finally made it. Never have I imagined that I’ll receive first class degree plus the Anugerah Naib Cansellor where I adore people who receive it. But who knows, it was the day that I adore myself :) Super thankful, Alhamdulillah, Allah is great.

2 days before the ceremony, I safely arrived in Malacca for the rehearsal and borrowing the robes. My family came a day before the ceremony where we stay at my friend’s homestay. Thanking my sweet girlfriend, Nisya for helping us and being so kind. :)

I supposed to go to KL to pick my family but it was last minute cancelled since they decided to come straight away to Malacca. And thus, I had to cancel my lunch date with Nunang too. Sobs. Knowing that he was busy, I understand that he can’t attend my convocation plus I’ve never attending both of his convocation. Guess it was fair but still I was secretly hoping and wishing that he will be there for my convocation. Gahhh..i tell you, it  kinda sad feeling when our loved ones is not going to be there even he is only my Nunang, not yet becoming my husband. Haha, I don’t know how he feel when I can’t attend his convocations! Am sorry Nunang.

That night, I was busy sharing my location with Nunang because I felt that he gonna come to see me and family. When I was at Medan Selera Ikan Bakar, I shared my location. At the homestay again I shared my location. And guess what? He arrived there. Hmm, ok I LIE. He’s NOT COMING. It was just my heartfelt. Huwaaaa.

13th November 2013 mark as an important day in my life—the convocation which I’ve been waiting for. Haha. Since am taking the fast-track during my diploma level so this is my first convocation. Ermm, another convocation after this? Maybe yes, maybe no. Will think about it. Get to wear selempang because of that ‘Anugerah Naib Canselor’.

Ok, tunggu part 2 ye. haha

 





Tanpa Abah Umi, saya tak mungkin pakai jubah tu. Thanks Abah Umi!



Sayanggggg dua duaaa!





Bye for now :)


No comments: