Thursday, 18 July 2013

Total Blessings

Assalamualaikum!

Everyday at home is such a blessings to me. Alhamdulillah. Being surrounded with all the family members is including nephew and niece is a lot more fun. Mehehe. Umi insists on not letting me go far from her, haha while Abah, encourage me to find a new experience in a new place. Soon after I have my presentations end, I called Abah, happily and cheerfully but guess his questions to me?

"so where will you work, just stay there, gain new experience, there will be a lot of opportunity as compare to here"

Pfttt. Fiancee? Well he's in the same boat with Abah. Umi? Haha, when I mentioned about working, her face turn up sad,

"Cepatnyaa? Bosan ke duk rumah? Tak penat? Rehat la dulu.."

Haha, anything will be just fine to me. As long as I still get my raya thingy this year, it should be okay. Will go for it when the times come. InsyaAllah.

May Allah bless us with what we have today, grant us long lasting happiness. Ease everything that we do in the world and hereafter. Amin.

No comments: